Sophos has released a minor update for UTM:
We’ve just released SG UTM version 9.712. As usual, the release will be rolled out in phases:
- In phase 1 you can download the update package from our download server. Click the link and navigate to the folder UTM / v9 / up2date.
- Up2data package – 9.7.11 to 9.7.12 https://download.astaro.com/UTM/v9/up2date/u2d-sys-9.711005-712012.tgz.gpg
- Md5sum is 56ecacda8a5f3c008c86b6b87fac8263: https://download.astaro.com/UTM/v9/up2date/u2d-sys-9.711005-712012.tgz.gpg
- During phase 2 we will make it available via our Up2Date servers in several stages.
- In phase 3 we will make it available via our Up2Date servers to all remaining installations.
- Maintenance release
- Security release
- System will be rebooted
- Configuration will be upgraded
- NUTM-13504 [WAF] Enforce usage of valid Let’s Encrypt root CA
- NUTM-13496 [Basesystem] Openssl vulnerability. The UTM software is not vulnerable to this CVE. – CVE-2022-1292
- NUTM-13376 [Basesystem] DHCP Relay not working after upgrade to 9.704
- NUTM-13227 [Basesystem] uriparser vulnerabilities- Multiple CVEs
- NUTM-13215 [AWS] AWS Pay-As-You-Go license expires on C5/M5 instances
- NUTM-12872 [Basesystem] LibXML vulnerability – CVE-2021-3541
Link to Full Release Notes: Sophos Release Notes