Due to an issue that was discovered in the early stages of the original release of 9.7 MR15, we are re-releasing it with a fix as 9.715-4. The release will be rolled out in phases:
- In phase 1 you can download the update package from our download server. Click the link and navigate to the folder UTM / v9 / up2date.
- If you haven’t yet updated to 9.715, use this package:
- Up2date package – 9.714 to 9.715 https://download.astaro.com/UTM/v9/up2date/u2d-sys-9.714004-715004.tgz.gpg
- Md5sum is 9981953d85768acc758f2dee951fd3cb https://download.astaro.com/UTM/v9/up2date/u2d-sys-9.714004-715004.tgz.gpg.md5
- If you already updated to the original 9.715 release, use this package:
- Up2date package – 9.715003 to 9.715004 https://download.astaro.com/UTM/v9/up2date/u2d-sys-9.715003-715004.tgz.gpg
- Md5sum is 09996a5acdc02c721b2cf1720106c900 https://download.astaro.com/UTM/v9/up2date/u2d-sys-9.715003-715004.tgz.gpg.md5
- During phase 2 we will make it available via our Up2Date servers in several stages.
- In phase 3 we will make it available via our Up2Date servers to all remaining installations.
The issue found in version 9.715 affected a small number of UTMs running in HA configuration with multiple WAN links, some of which do not start up quickly, and a large number of IPSec tunnels.
- NUTM-14133 [Cluster, HA] After upgrading from 9.714-4 to 9.715-3 HA breaks
Details of this release, along with previous releases, can be found on our official release notes page.