Sophos has released the security update for Exim for the 9-706-branch, it is critical to get it installed, as if not, your UTM will offer remote code execution possibilities!:
Advisory: Multiple Vulnerabilities (AKA 21Nails) in Exim – Community Security Blog – Sophos Community – Sophos Community
Change log from Sophos:
Today we’ve released UTM 9.706-9. The release will be rolled out in phases.
- In phase 1 you can download the update package from our download server.
- In phase 2 we will make it available via our Up2Date servers in several stages.
- In phase 3 we will make it available via our Up2Date servers to all remaining installations.
- Maintenance Release/ Security Release
- System will be rebooted
- Configuration will be upgraded
- NUTM-12780 Upgrade Exim to v4.94.2 – 9.706
Source: UTM Up2Date 9.706-9 Released – Release Notes & News – UTM Firewall – Sophos Community