Sophos has released a minor security update for their UTM manager, read the changes here:
Today we’ve released SUM 4.310. The release will be rolled out in phases.
- In phase 1 you can download the update package from our download server.
- In phase 2 we will make it available via our Up2Date servers to all installations.
- Maintenance Release
- System will be rebooted
- NSU-341 : SUM Pre-auth RCE (CVE-2020-25223)
- NSU-327 : Replace FTP Up2date Link in WebAdmin / Gateway Manager
- NSU-320 : Remove weak algorithm arcfour from SSH