Sophos released an update that fixes the security flaw in Exim (Used in mail Security) for UTM’s running 9.705, UTM’s running 9.706 will have to wait for the same fix for Exim, as it is yet to come 🙂
Changelog from Sophos:
Today we’ve released UTM 9.705-7. The release will be rolled out in phases.
- In phase 1 you can download the update package from our download server.
- In phase 2 we will make it available via our Up2Date servers to all installations.
- Maintenance Release / Security Release
- System will be rebooted
- Configuration will be upgraded
- NUTM-12779 [Email] Upgrade Exim to v4.94.2 – 9.705
Source: UTM Up2Date 9.705-7 Released – Release Notes & News – UTM Firewall – Sophos Community