As with the UTM, it’s also possible to reboot specific access points from XG with the AWETOOL command:
- Log into the command line interface (CLI) as follow:
- Login with username: admin
- Enter the admin password
- Use Option 5 for Device Management
- Use Option 3 for Advance shell
- Type the following command to connect to the Access Point’s console from the XG’s console:
- The following screen appears:
- Select option 1 to list the available APs.
- Select the AP you would like to reboot.
- Click on Ok.
- The below screen appears, type there y to connect to the AP.
- You’re now connected to the AP.
- Type the command
rebootto restart the AP