From within WebAdmin of UTM, you cannot reboot an accesspoint, from SSH it’s possible via the AWETOOL command:
- Log into the command line interface (CLI) as follow:
- Enter the user-name: loginuser
- Enter loginuser password
- Type su for superuser
- Enter root password
- Type the following command to connect to the Access Point’s console from the UTM’s console:
awetoolNote: The above command can be used only after successful login with root user.
- The following screen appears:Some user may need to select Add firewall rule to allow SSH traffic to the access point
- Select option 1 to list the available APs.
- Select the AP you would like to reboot.
- Click on Ok.
- The below screen appears, type there y to connect to the AP.
- You’re now connected to the AP.
- Type the command to
rebootto restart the AP